Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introduction

The very serious people have gotten nearly everything at least partially wrong. Sometimes if they are lucky, they get it partially right. Mostly though, they have gotten it wrong. I am not one of the serious people. The serious people could use a sparring partner to keep them in shape, because they've really let themselves go.  I mean completely let themselves go. Their arguments have become fact free at best and outright reality denying at worst. I am the sparring partner who will throw sucky blogspot punches once in a while at the serious people. Sometimes I'll throw a couple at some very unserious people. They can be so much more fun to punch, the fat surrounding them doesn't ripple when I strike it.

Welcome to Sparring With Very Serious People. Its gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment